Ubiquity University Courses for GFF Country Leadership Program
This package of courses is exclusively designed for the Global Financing Facility for Women, Children and Adolescents (GFF) to support participants and their teams during the Country Leadership Program to achieve their challenges and develop their competencies for high impact performance in a rapidly changing and complexifying world.
The package is only available for CLP Participants and core team members. If you have any questions, need clarification or assistance, please contact Peter Merry at email@example.com.
The courses are divided into three categories:
- Systems Leadership – competencies focused on leading initiatives and organizations
- Personal Leadership – competencies focused on enabling you to be as effective as possible in the way you show up as a leader
- Technical Leadership – competencies focused on subject matter related to health, sustainability, and project management
There are three types of courses:
- Macro – courses with 12 to 15 modules
- Micro – courses with 4 modules
- Nano – courses with 1 module
A module requires 3-5 hrs of study and activity.