Master of Arts (MA) in Integral Transpersonal Psychology
Ubiquity has a Partnership with the Integral Transpersonal Institute in Milan, Italy to offer this MA degree to learners who want to learn more about a new kind of psychology, without the need for prior psychology/counseling training and who want to integrate their previous academic qualifications into an integral transpersonal psychology Master of Arts degree qualification. This program will enable you to deepen your commitment and knowledge in the mental health and healing careers at a graduate level.
Prerequisites: Undergraduate Degree in any field (transcript with proof of graduation is required) or Level 6 Diploma (UK – Click link to see for comparison)
Admissions Process: Complete an initial interview with our Dean of Graduate Studies and our Director of Admissions, then submit all materials prior to registering for courses.
This MA Degree is composed of 30 credits
- Core and elective courses (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (10 Credits)
4 core courses plus two elective courses of your choice:
- Foundations of Integral Transpersonal Psychology with Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada, ITI (3 credits online)
- Theories and Methods of Integral Transpersonal Psychology with Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada, ITI (3 credits online)
- The Creative Journey to Dissertation: Finding your Voice, Making your Mark with Dr. Gyorgyi Szabo, (4 credits online)
- Ubiquity Chartres Academy (4 credits in-person or online)
Length: 6 courses
The rules guiding our assignment collection and grading process can be found here: Ubiquity University Grading Policy
Information about how we process refund or cancellation requests can be found here: Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Tuition and Fees: Approximately US$ 6,000
Read more about this program in the Integral Transpersonal Psychology Student Handbook
As a global institution, Ubiquity University is not accredited by any single state or nation. We are a member of the Global Accreditation Council which seeks to establish a new standard for universal education dedicated to regenerative ecological, social and spiritual principles.