Master of Arts (MA) in Integral Transpersonal Psychology
Ubiquity has a Partnership with the Integral Transpersonal Institute in Milan, Italy to offer this MA degree to learners who want to learn more about a new kind of psychology, without the need for prior psychology/counseling training and who want to integrate their previous academic qualifications into an integral transpersonal psychology Master of Arts degree qualification. This program will enable you to deepen your commitment and knowledge in the mental health and healing careers at a graduate level.
Prerequisites: Undergraduate Degree in any field (transcript with proof of graduation is required) or Level 6 Diploma (UK – Click link to see for comparison)
Admissions Process: Complete an initial interview with our Dean of Graduate Studies and our Director of Admissions, then submit all materials prior to registering for courses.
This MA Degree is composed of 30 credits
- Core and elective courses (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (10 Credits)
5 core courses plus one elective course of your choice:
- Foundations of Integral Transpersonal Psychology with Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada, ITI (3 credits online)
- Theories and Methods of Integral Transpersonal Psychology with Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada, ITI (3 credits online)
- Dissertation Writing Course with Dr. Gyorgyi Szabo, (4 credits in-person or online)
- Ubiquity Chartres Academy, meeting annually in Chartres, France (4 credits in-person)
- Integral Flourishing – Part One with Lee Mason (3 credits online)
Length: 6 courses
Tuition and Fees: Approximately US$ 6,000
Read more about this program in the Integral Transpersonal Psychology Student Handbook