Welcome to our Personal Productivity microcourse! Most people find that they wish they had more time in a day. This microcourse will show participants how to organize their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize their personal productivity.
By the end of this microcourse, you should be able to:
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximize your productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of your time
- Stay on top of your to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
- Use basic project management techniques
- Organize your physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
- Beat procrastination
Microcourse Contact Information:
Microcourses are completely on-demand for your convenience. If you have questions or require additional assistance, you may click the “Support” button on the lower, right-hand side of the screen, and submit your question. Our help desk will respond as soon as possible.
Single microcourses do not qualify for academic credit. However, enrolled students can add three microcourses together, purchase a Microcourse Credit Conversion option, pay the difference between the cost of the microcourses and a regular trimester course at their degree level and submit your reflection journals and a Final Creative Assignment for grading. Please contact our registrar for more information – registrar @ ubiquityuniversity.org. (sorry, direct link not provided due to spam bots).