Dates: Arriving November 14, 2021 and Departing November 18, 2021
Format: In-person Residential Conference – Broughton Sanctuary – Skipton, Yorkshire, UK
Faculty: Brenda Dunne, Dr Peter Merry and others
Available for lifelong learners or Academic Credit: Bachelors- 4 credits, Masters – 4 credits; Doctoral – 4 credits
Science and Consciousness: The Wyrd World of Mind and Matter
- Have a direct experience of your mind influencing the world around you with technology developed at Princeton University
- Take part in a Remote Perception experiment where you send and receive information from other people outside of time and space
- Meet Brenda Dunne who managed the lab for the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research, hear her story of the 28 year program and the conclusions she has drawn about the nature of reality
- Meet and engage with other scientists and researchers in the domain of consciousness studies
- Learn how we are fundamentally interconnected and why that is so critical for our times today
- Enjoy the beautiful and transformative Broughton Sanctuary, with its stunning nature and transformational Avalon spa and retreat centre
As the latest science is demonstrating and ancient wisdom traditions have long stated, interconnectedness is a fact and we humans are deeply connected to the world around us. Our ability to both understand, experience and engage co-creatively with the rest of the Earth’s expression is critical to our successful navigation of this great transition, with increasing wholeness, vitality and resilience. Bridging the traditionally polarised worlds of consciousness and science is critical if we are going to bring holistic understanding and practice into the mainstream.
The defining challenge that humanity faces is remembering that interconnectedness with each other and the rest of life on Earth. Over a period of 28 years Brenda Dunne and Bob Jahn carried out experiments at Princeton University to explore how we interact non-locally with the world around us – from picking up information to impacting otherwise random events with our intention. They proved beyond statistical doubt that we are indeed interconnected at the informational energetic level, and can interact outside of the standard parameters of time and space. Their findings radically disrupt the absolutism of the mainstream scientific paradigm and illustrate how the teachings of many of the wisdom traditions can now be validated through scientific research.
Broughton Sanctuary now hosts the equipment that was used for that research at Princeton and is making it available for visitors to experience first-hand how their heart and mind directly impact the world around them. Brenda Dunne will be joining this event to tell us the story of the research and give us a tour of the actual equipment used. Joining Brenda will be some of the world’s top scientists, academics and practitioners to share how their work backs up what they discovered at Princeton – that we are fundamentally connected with the world around us.
This conference will include talks and discussions with these leading authorities in the field, as well as experiential exercises using the latest technology and interaction with the beautiful natural surroundings at Broughton. Join us as we tell and experience the story of our interconnectedness, from new science to ancient wisdom – and together build the worldview and practices that will enable us all to thrive into the future.
This course qualifies for 4 credits for enrolled Ubiquity Students.
Speakers, experts and facilitators:
- Brenda Dunne, headed the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research, founder International Consciousness Research Laboratories (ICRL)
- Dr. Jeff Dunne, Director of ICRL
- Dr. Amir Aman Hagos, Former Minister of Health, Ethiopia
- Dr. Peter Merry, Ubiquity University, author, founder Institute for Science and Consciousness, co-founder The Wyrd Experience
- Paris Ackrill, founder Avalon, co-founder The Wyrd Experience
- Dr. Vasileios Basios, Senior Research in Physics and Complex Systems
- David Lorimer, Science and Medical Network, Galileo Commission
- Dr. Brian Bates, author The Way of Wyrd, Academic (tbc)
- Dr. Calen Rayne, founder of Earth Shamans
- Nish Dubashia, author The Unity of Everything, researcher in comparative religion and mysticism
- Jan Bonhoeffer, founder of Heart Based Medicine (tbc)
- Heart Math Institute (tbc)
- Yanling Duan, BlockBase Davos
- Dr. Jack Hunter, University of Wales, Parapsychology and Nature
- Wolfhardt Janu (expert in consciousness technology)
Participants will be staying at Broughton Sanctuary, set in the beautiful countryside of the Yorkshire Dales. With 2,500 acres of moors and woodlands, a spa and retreat centre, historic house and cozy cottages, and many facilities for outdoor activities, it is the ideal place to be exploring reconnection!
The Broughton Sanctuary is easily accessible by plane, car and public transport:
3 miles from Skipton Railway Station
24 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport
55 miles from Manchester Airport
For more info and maps see https://www.broughtonhall.co.uk/contact
Board and Lodging
For the Board and Lodging options at Broughton Sanctuary, please contact email@example.com.
Conference Fee: GBP 499 / 690 US Dollar (excluding travel, board and lodging expenses)
Should course or accommodation costs prevent you attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we may have some scholarship funds available.
Extra Information for Ubiquity University Students
This course qualifies for 4 credits for enrolled Ubiquity Students. To obtain academic credit for this independent study opportunity, you will need to pay our normal tuition rate in addition to the fee charged by the Science and Consciousness Conference, and turn in your post-paper for grading. If you would like to import this course for credit, please contact our Registrar at email@example.com and they will send you a separate Ubiquity University invoice. Cost: BA students – $400, MA students – $800 and PhD students – $1,200.
Questions: Please do not email faculty directly with any technology or registration issues. If this is your first time purchasing from us, or you need a refresher, we suggest you review our tutorial How to Purchase a Course. If you do not have a user account, you will be required to create one upon your initial purchase. Save your username and password as you will need it to login to access course materials later and to make purchasing faster in the future. If you need technical assistance you can use the chat button located at the bottom, left-hand side of the screen and you can also email our Registrar, Veronica Saldias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for enrolled Degree students to earn 4 Credits:
This course qualifies as an Independent Study Option for Ubiquity University Students.
- Jahn, B. & Dunne B. (2011). Consciousness and the Source of Reality. Princeton, ICRL Press
- Dialogue with Brenda Dunne – How Interconnected Are We? The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research and its Implications
End of course essay describing the impact on your life of studying this material
- For BA students – 6-9 pages in length
- For MA students – 10-15 pages in length
- For PhD students – 20-25 pages in length