This archived 2021 session is now available! For $29 get lifelong access to the 2021 recordings and dedicated group with other resources and people to meet. Click here if you are interested in attending Science and Consciousness 2022: Making Wyrd the Norm.
As the latest science is demonstrating and ancient wisdom traditions have long stated, interconnectedness is a fact and we humans are deeply connected to the world around us. Our ability to both understand, experience and engage co-creatively with the rest of the Earth’s expression is critical to our successful navigation of this great transition, with increasing wholeness, vitality and resilience. Bridging the traditionally polarised worlds of consciousness and science is critical if we are going to bring holistic understanding and practice into the mainstream.
The defining challenge that humanity faces is remembering that interconnectedness with each other and the rest of life on Earth. Over a period of 28 years Brenda Dunne and Bob Jahn carried out experiments at Princeton University to explore how we interact non-locally with the world around us – from picking up information to impacting otherwise random events with our intention. They proved beyond statistical doubt that we are indeed interconnected at the informational energetic level, and can interact outside of the standard parameters of time and space. Their findings radically disrupt the absolutism of the mainstream scientific paradigm and illustrate how the teachings of many of the wisdom traditions can now be validated through scientific research.
Broughton Sanctuary now hosts the equipment that was used for that research at Princeton and is making it available for visitors to experience first-hand how their heart and mind directly impact the world around them. Brenda Dunne joined this event to tell us the story of the research and give us a tour of the actual equipment used. Joining Brenda were some of the world’s top scientists, academics and practitioners to share how their work backs up what they discovered at Princeton – that we are fundamentally connected with the world around us.
This conference included talks and discussions with these leading authorities in the field, as well as experiential exercises using the latest technology and interaction with the beautiful natural surroundings at Broughton. Join us as we told the story of our interconnectedness, from new science to ancient wisdom – and worked together to build the worldview and practices that will enable us all to thrive into the future.
Speakers, experts and facilitators (2021):
- Dr. Brenda Dunne, headed the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research, founder International Consciousness Research Laboratories (ICRL)
- Dr. Jeff Dunne, Director of ICRL
- Lynne McTaggart, author of The Field and many other publications
- Dr. Peter Merry, Ubiquity University, author, co-founder The Wyrd Experience
- Paris Ackrill, founder Avalon, co-founder The Wyrd Experience
- Dr. Vasileios Basios, Senior Research in Physics and Complex Systems
- Dr. David Luke, Associate Professor of Psychology, University of Greenwich; Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Psychedelic Research, Imperial College London
- Yanling Duan, BlockBase Davos
- Dr. Calen Rayne, founder of Earth Shamans
- Dr. Wolfhardt Janu, inventor and expert in consciousness technology
- Nish Dubashia, author The Unity of Everything, researcher in comparative religion and mysticism
- Tom Lawton, inventor
- Adam Malone, use of REG technology to personalise divination in Virtual Reality
Monday, November 15, 2021
- Introduction with Peter Merry
- The PEAR Proposition with Brenda Dunne
- Dialogue with Brenda Dunne
- Playing with Consciousness – Experiments with Random Event Generators
- Salon: The Unity of Everything: Nish Dubashia and Peter Merry
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- Measuring Traces of Consciousness: Next Gen with Vasileios Basios and Wolfhardt Janu
- Forest bathing and Remote Perception Round 1
- Forest bathing and Remote Perception Round 2
- Remote Perception Debrief
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Experiencing Interconnectedness – Meditation with Nish Dubashia
- Nature and Consciousness with David Luke
- Dialogue with David Luke
- The Intention Experiments with Lynne McTaggart
- Dialogue with Lynne McTaggart
Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Experiencing Interconnectedness – Psychic Tools to Go with Peter Merry
- The Future with ICRL with Jeff Dunne; Wyrd next steps with Peter Merry
- Labyrinths and the Vibrations of Consciousness with Calen Rayne
- Lite: $49 (no credit, access to course materials only)
Please Note: Academic credit was only available for live participation either onsite or online during the broadcast.
Questions: Please do not email faculty directly with any technology or registration issues. If this is your first time purchasing from us, or you need a refresher, we suggest you review our tutorial How to Purchase a Course. If you do not have a user account, you will be required to create one upon your initial purchase. Save your username and password as you will need it to login to access course materials later and to make purchasing faster in the future. If you need technical assistance you can use the chat button located at the bottom, left-hand side of the screen and you can also email our Registrar, Veronica Saldias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about how we process refund or cancellation requests can be found here: Refund and Cancellation Policy
Archived Workshop Contact Information:
Archived Webinars are completely on-demand for your convenience. If you have questions or require additional assistance, you may click the “Chat” button on the lower, left-hand side of the screen, and submit your question. Our help desk will respond as soon as possible.