Master of Arts (MA) in Inner Science
Ubiquity has a partnership with the Academy of Inner Science in Germany to offer this MA degree to learners who wish to develop knowledge and understanding within and across specific subject areas of physical, life and human science from a standpoint that combines learning, self-reflection, and practical application.
Prerequisites: Undergraduate Degree in any field (transcript with proof of graduation is required) or Level 6 Diploma (UK – Click link to see for comparison)
Admissions Process: Complete an initial interview with our Dean of Graduate Studies and our Director of Admissions, then submit all materials prior to registering for courses.
This MA Degree is composed of 30 credits:
- Core and elective courses (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (10 Credits)
AIS Inner Science Core Courses (9 Credits): A set of 2 required courses
- Timeless Wisdom Training (TWT) in Germany /USA (Thomas Hübl, AIS – in person) (TWT is a two-year intensive program combining deep mystical practice with profoundly effective human transformation and shadow work. For more information on TWT please visit: https://thomashuebl.com/academy-inner-science/timeless-wisdom-training/)
- In-Person Learning Journeys (Thomas Hübl & Kazuma Matoba, AIS)
Ubiquity University Core Courses (8 Credits): A set of 2 required courses.
- Dissertation Writing and Research Methods (Gyorgyi Szabo, PhD, UU – in person or online)
- Chartres Academy (UU – in-person)
Elective Courses (3 credits):
Once you have completed your core courses, you must choose 1 additional macrocourse. Below is a list of the specific courses that are available for the MA IS.
- Transformative Inner Science: Foundations (Kazuma Matoba, PhD, AIS – online)
- Cosmopolitan Communication (Kazuma Matoba, PhD, et al., UU – online)
- Other AIS course offerings
Tuition and Fees: Approximately USD $12,320 – $13,320
For more information, see the full MA in our AIS Inner Science Handbook