Integral Life Practice (ILP) is a breakthrough program for evolving body, mind and spirit in yourself, culture, and nature. The Integral Life Practice Starter Kit is a fast and easy way to learn ILP, giving you the tools you need to start practicing in your own home and at your own pace. ILP condenses East and West, ancient and cutting edge, within a highly flexible and contemporary system that you can use whether you’re a professional, a mom, a student, an athlete, an engaged spiritual practitioner or anyone who sincerely desires to lead a life of freedom and fullness.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- effectively adopt a new approach to self-development and higher awareness;
- integrate this practice into your everyday life, even and especially when you’re pressed for time; and,
- make sense of, and make the best use of, the full spectrum of insights, methods, and teachings for cultivating a more open, balanced, and integrated life.
Peter Merry, PhD is Chief Innovation Officer at Ubiquity University, Founder of the Centre of Human Emergence Netherlands, and a Founding Partner of Engage!. His experience includes facilitating integral change processes in multinational organizations, in government ministries and in mutli-stakeholder initiatives with global stakeholders. He has also spent many years in the not-for-profit sector. He is a recognized expert in the field of evolutionary systems dynamics and Spiral Dynamics Integral in particular. He has had his first book, “Evolutionary Leadership,” published in English and Dutch. He is currently researching the application of noetic science and energetics to whole systems transitions. In this context, he has successfully completed a PhD with Ubiquity’s Wisdom School.
Lite Level – This course is delivered on-demand with no faculty interaction and is perfect for lifelong learners who want to go at their own pace and who are not interested in academic credit but still want to experience the course.
Audit-No Credit – If you would like to participate when this course is offered in our Live Virtual Classroom mode, you may attend the live faculty webinars but will not be required to submit assignments for credit.
If you take a few courses and decide you want to officially enroll in a degree program, you can gain academic credit for Lite versions or Audit-No Credit versions by paying the difference between these course fees and a normal academic fee, successfully completing quizzes, submitting your reflection journals and delivering a Final Creative Assignment that will be graded.
Live Virtual Classroom: Study that takes place within Ubiquity University, in which Ubiquity academic coursework is accomplished through attendance in Live Webinars, with faculty and student interaction being a part of the Live Webinar content. To receive academic credit, you must not miss more than 3 live sessions, you must complete the quizzes and submit any other required assignments (if any), and a final creative assignment for grading at the degree level you are enrolled in.
Internal Online Independent Study: Study that takes place within Ubiquity University, in which Ubiquity academic online coursework is engaged in independently on one’s own and does not include faculty interaction. To receive academic credit, you must complete the quizzes and submit your reflection journals and final creative assignment for grading at the degree level you are enrolled in.
- BA Level: $300
- MA Level: $600
- PhD Level: $900
- Audit-No Credit: $240 (only if offered in Live Virtual Classroom Mode)
- Lite: $50 (no credit, access to course materials only)
Our shopping cart is simple and easy to understand. If you do not have a user account, you will be able to create one upon purchase. Save your username and password as you will need it to login to access course materials later. For more detailed, step-by-step instructions you can review our tutorial How to Purchase a Course. Again, if you experience any issues, please email Veronica Saldias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Contact Information:
Live Virtual Classroom macrocourses are delivered by faculty in live Zoom sessions. You will have a course facilitator who is available to answer questions and offer additional assistance and that information will be provided to you upon registration. Please do not email faculty directly with any technology or registration issues.
For on-demand lite or Internal Online Independent Study versions, click the “Chat” button down on the left-hand side of the screen for any technical issues or questions you may have about the content.
ILP - Introduction and Framework
ILP - Mindfulness
ILP - Body
- ILP - Body – 3-Body Workout (short)
- ILP – Body – 3-Body Workout – Introduction – Video
- ILP – Body – 1-Minute Body Workout – Video
- ILP – Body – 10-minute Body Workout – Video
- ILP – Body – 35-minute Body workout – Video
- ILP – Body – Body Affirmations – Video
- ILP – Body – Body-based Subtle Breath Practice – Video
- ILP – Body – Introduction to Focus Intensity Training – Video
- ILP – Body – Conversation with Shawn Philips – Video
- ILP - Body – Introduction to Nutrition
- ILP - Body - Reflection Task
ILP - Shadow / Big Mind
- ILP - Shadow / Big Mind – The 3-2-1 Shadow Process
- ILP – Shadow / Big Mind – 3-2-1 Shadow Module – 1-minute process – Video
- ILP – Shadow / Big Mind – 3-2-1 Shadow Module – Full Video
- ILP – Shadow / Big Mind – Big Mind Process – Part 1 – Video
- ILP – Shadow / Big Mind – Big Mind Process – Part 2 – Video
- ILP - Shadow / Big Mind - Reflection Task
ILP - Oneness
- ILP - Oneness – Introduction to the 1-2-3 of God
- ILP - Oneness – 1-2-3 of God: 3rd Person Perspective
- ILP - Oneness – 1-2-3 of God: 2nd Person Perspective
- ILP - Oneness – 1-2-3 of God: 1st Person Perspective
- ILP - Oneness – The Three Faces of Spirit
- ILP - Oneness – Contemplation on Death and Impermanence
- ILP - Oneness - Reflection Task