BA Completion in Integral Transpersonal Psychology
Ubiquity has a Partnership with the Integral Transpersonal Institute (ITI) in Milan, Italy to offer this BA-Completion degree to learners who have prior counseling training and want to integrate it into an Integral Transpersonal Psychology Bachelor of Arts degree qualification. This program will enable you to deepen your commitment and knowledge in the mental health and healing careers.
Prerequisites: This program is only open to learners who hold one of the following documents:
- Counseling Skills Certificate from ITI;
- Diploma of Integral Transpersonal Counseling from ITI; or,
- Counseling Diploma from an ITI-accredited School
Admissions Process: Complete an initial interview with our Director of Admissions, then submit all materials prior to registering for courses.
This BA Completion Degree is composed of 30 credits
Core Courses (15 Credits): A set of 5 (five) required macrocourses.
- Foundations of Integral Transpersonal Psychology (Pier Luigi Lattuada, PhD -ITI)
- Theories and Methods of Integral Transpersonal Psychology (Pier Luigi Lattuada, PhD – ITI)
- Great Books (Jim Garrison, PhD and Gyorgyi Szabo, PhD – UU)
- Integral Flourishing Part One (Lee Mason, UU)
- Integral Flourishing Part Two (Lee Mason – UU)
Elective Courses (15 Credits): An additional 5 (five) macrocourses, (or equivalent micro-, nano-, or in-person courses), you take based on your interests. See here
Length: 10 courses (30 credits)
Tuition and Fees: US$3,000 (US$100 per credit)
Read more about this program in the Integral Transpersonal Psychology Student Handbook
As a global institution, Ubiquity University is not accredited by any single state or nation. We are a member of the Global Accreditation Council which seeks to establish a new standard for universal education dedicated to regenerative ecological, social and spiritual principles.