Master of Arts (MA) in Wisdom Studies
This Masters program is open to a spectrum of disciplines and interests. It aims to address a range of problems in almost every area of human and ecological concern. The program is dedicated to supporting you shape and co-create a new global civilization whereby the human species can learn to act as a responsible and caring part of our larger planetary eco-system.
With just the right amount of academic guidance from our faculty and advisers, Ubiquity’s MA degrees are your creation. A certain number of core courses are required to be taken within Ubiquity. For the rest, we work with you to shape your major area of concentration.
Prerequisites: Undergraduate Degree in any field (transcript with proof of graduation is required)
Admissions Process: Complete an initial interview with our Dean of Graduate Studies, then submit all materials prior to registering for courses.
This MA Degree is composed of 30 credits:
- Core and elective courses (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (10 Credits)
Required Core Courses (11 credits):
- Dissertation Writing and Research Methods with Dr. Gyorgyi Szabo (4 credits in-person or online)
- Great Books with Dr. Jim Garrison and Dr. Gyorgyi Szabo (3 credits online)
- Ubiquity Chartres Academy, meeting annually in Chartres, France (4 credits in-person)
An additional 9 credits must be earned through course work approved by the Dean of Graduate Studies.
Tuition and Fees: Approximately US$ 6,000
For more information, see the Ubiquity University Student Handbook.