Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Integral Transpersonal Psychology
This program will enable you to develop knowledge and understanding within and across specific subject areas of Psychology from an Integral and Transpersonal standpoint. It is a combination of learning, self-reflection, and application.
Ubiquity is excited to establish a strategic partnership with the Integral Transpersonal Institute (ITI) to offer this BA degree to learners who wish to work within the domain of helping relationships.
Prerequisite to Join: High School Diploma or other equivalent
Admissions Process: Complete an initial interview with our Director of Admissions, then submit all materials prior to registering for courses.
By the end of this program you should be able to:
- Develop a more holistic understanding of humans and the world in order to be of service to people in all helping relationships, aiding them through the shock, anxiety and stresses of modern life.
- Explain and discuss fundamental theories and maps from the integral and transpersonal perspectives and recognize their contribution to the understanding of human behaviour and the relationship with the environment.
- Apply a cutting-edge set of tools and skills to create change in humanity’s consciousness in order to contribute to building a more sustainable world.
- Cultivate the capacity of being more available, more psychic and more in tune with nature/the ecofield by moving beyond the mind to include and transcend conventional thinking in a post-conventional fashion.
This BA Degree is composed of 120 credits:
Core Courses (18 Credits): A set of 6 (six) core courses
- Foundations of Integral Transpersonal Psychology (Pier Luigi Lattuada, PhD – ITI)
- Theories and Methods of Integral Transpersonal Psychology (Pier Luigi Lattuada, PhD – ITI)
- Integral Flourishing – Part One (Lee Mason, UU)
- Integral Flourishing – Part Two (Lee Mason, UU)
- Great Books (Jim Garrison, PhD and Gyorgyi Szabo, PhD – UU)
- Foundation in Soft Skills and UN SDGs (Shelly Alcorn, UU)
Elective Courses (102 Credits): A set of 34 elective macrocourses, or combined microcourses or nanocourses. The latest selection of courses is available here.
In-Person Learning Journeys (worth 4 credits each)
- Beyond the Mind, ITI (in-person)
- Chartres Academy, UU (in-person or online)
Dissertation: At the end of your degree, you are requested to write a dissertation, which must not normally exceed 10,000 words.
Pay per course: US$ 300
Total program cost: Approximately US$ 12,000
Read more about this program in the Integral Transpersonal Psychology Student Handbook