- Spring Equinox: Saturday, March 20, 2021 – 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific/6:00 PM to 7:30 PM UTC
- Summer Solstice: Sunday, June 20, 2021 – 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific/6:00 PM to 7:30 PM UTC
- Fall Equinox: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 – 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific/6:00 PM to 7:30 PM UTC
- Winter Solstice: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 – 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific/6:00 PM to 7:30 PM UTC
Format: 90 minute live webinar on Zoom. Sessions will NOT be recorded.
Zoom Information: Once you have registered for this program, please ensure you are signed in to your account and return to this page to access the “Get Your Zoom Link” lesson. You must register separately on Zoom to get your participation codes and reminder emails.
Faculty: Anne Baring, Ruth Cunningham, Peggy Rubin, Banafsheh Sayyad
Questions: Please do not email faculty directly with any technology or registration issues. If you need technical assistance you can use the chat button located at the bottom, left-hand side of the screen and you can also email our Registrar at email@example.com.
Live Workshop Description:
Four times a year on the Equinoxes and the Solstices, we will come together to unite our hearts with the harmony of the natural world inspired by the rose and its traditions in mysticism, music, and poetry. The rose, as the primary symbol of the feminine archetype, the Great Goddess and the soul, represents love, creation, fertility, wisdom, beauty, and mystery.
Through movement and various forms of creative expression, we will awaken in ourselves an inspired, embodied, soulful knowing to support and enchant us during our passage through these difficult times.
Please be prepared to move and dance and share poetry, your inspirations, visions, and dreams related to the Rose and the Rose Garden.
- Anne Baring, PhD (Hons) author and co-author of 7 books will present on the rose and its traditions in mysticism, music, and poetry.
- Ruth Cunningham, a classically trained musician, sound healer, and founding member of the Anonymous 4 will create soundscapes.
- Peggy Rubin, Shakespearian actor and master of sacred ritual and group theatre, will recite poetry and guide us into creative expression.
- Banafsheh Sayyad, MFA, MA, sacred dancer, choreographer, founder of Dance of Oneness® will present on the symbolism of the rose in the Sufi tradition and guide us to experience the unfolding of the rose in our hearts through movement and dance.
These Circles are co-presented with Dance of Oneness®
- Free – No Charge: $0
Our shopping cart is simple and easy to understand. If you do not have a user account, you will be able to create one upon purchase. Save your username and password as you will need it to login to access course materials later. For more detailed, step-by-step instructions you can review our tutorial How to Purchase a Course. Again, if you experience any issues, please email our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.